Las do Brasil Comércio de Produtos Analíticos e Laboratoriais Ltda, a private legal entity, takes your privacy seriously and cares for the security and protection of data of all its customers, partners, suppliers and users of the las.app.br domain site and any other site, store or application operated by the store owner.
Section 1 – Definitions
- “Personal Data”: means any information that directly or indirectly identifies or can identify a natural person, such as name, CPF, date of birth, IP address, among others;
- “Sensitive Personal Data”: means any information that reveals, in relation to a natural person, racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, membership of a trade union or religious, philosophical or political organization, data concerning health or sex life, genetic or biometric data;
- “Processing of Personal Data”: means any operation concerning Personal Data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or, alternatively, making available, harmonization or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction. Any other operation provided for under applicable law shall also be deemed to be Processing of Personal Data;Para personalizar sua experiência de uso da loja;
- “Data Protection Laws”: means all legal provisions governing the Processing of Personal Data, including but not limited to Law No. 13,709/18, the General Law on Personal Data Protection (“LGPD”).
Section 2 – Use of Personal Data
We collect and use Personal Data to manage your relationship with us and to better serve you when you are purchasing products and/or services in the store by personalizing and improving your experience. Examples of how we use data include:
- Enabling you to purchase products and/or services in the store;
- To confirm or correct the information we have about you;
- To send you information that we believe may be of interest to you;
- To personalize your experience of using the store;
- To contact you at a telephone number and/or e-mail address that you provide. We may contact you in person, by voice message, through automatic dialing equipment, by text message (SMS), by e-mail, or by any other means of communication your device is capable of receiving, in accordance with the law and for reasonable business purposes
In addition, the Personal Data you provide may also be used in the manner we deem necessary or appropriate: (a) pursuant to Data Protection Laws; (b) to meet the requirements of legal process; (c) to comply with a court order, regulatory decision or decision of competent authorities, including authorities outside the country of residence; (d) to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect rights, privacy, safety of ours, yours or others; (g) to detect and prevent fraud; (h) to allow us to use available remedies or limit damages we may suffer; and (i) in other ways permitted by law.
Section 3 – Non-Supply of Personal Data
There is no obligation to share the Personal Data that we request. However, if you choose not to share it, in some cases we may not be able to provide you with full access to the store, some specialized features, or be able to provide you with the assistance you need, or be able to deliver the product or provide the service you have requested.
Section 4 – Data Collection
The general public may browse the store without any need to register and send Personal Data. However, some of the features of the store may require registration and submission of Personal Data as to conclude the purchase / contracting the service and / or to enable the delivery of the product / service provided by us.
When contacting the store, we may collect:
- Contact information: first name, last name, phone number, address, city, state and e-mail address;
- Information sent: information that you send via form (doubts, complaints, suggestions, criticism, compliments, etc.).
In general store navigation, we may collect:
- Location data: geolocation data when you access the store;
- Preferences: information about your preferences and interests in relation to products/services (when you tell us what they are or when we deduce them from what we know about you);
- In-store browsing data: information about your visits and activities including the content (and any ads) you view and interact with, information about the browser and device you are using, your IP address, your location, the address of the website from which you arrived. Some of this information is collected using our Automatic Data Collection Tools, which include cookies, web beacons, and embedded web links. To learn more, please read how we use Automatic Data Collection Tools in section 7 below;
- Anonymous or Aggregated Data: Anonymous responses to surveys or anonymous, aggregated information about how the store is enjoyed. During our operations, in certain cases, we apply a de-identification or pseudonymization process to your data so that you are reasonably unlikely to be identified through the use of this data with available technology;
- Other information we may collect: information that does not specifically reveal your identity or that is not directly related to an individual, such as browser and device information; Store usage data; and information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies.
We do not collect Sensitive Personal Data.
Section 5 – Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
We may share your Personal Data with:
- With the partner company(ies) you select or choose to submit your data, inquiries, questions, etc., as well as with service providers or partners to manage or support certain aspects of our business operations on our behalf. These service providers or partners may be located in the United States, Argentina, Brazil or other global locations, including servers for approval and production, and service providers for hosting and data storage, fraud management, customer support, sales on our behalf, order fulfillment, content customization, advertising and marketing activities (including digital and personalized advertising), and IT services, for example;
- With third parties for the purpose of helping us manage the store;
- With third parties in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or transfer of all or part of our business, assets or capital (including those relating to bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Section 6 – International Data Transfers
Section 7 – Automatic Collection of Personal Data
When you visit the Store, the Store may store or retrieve information in your browser, primarily in the form of cookies, which are text files containing small amounts of information. This information can be about you, your preferences, or your device, and is used primarily to make the store function as you expect. The information generally does not identify you directly, but can provide you with a more personalized web experience.
- Through your browser or device: Some information is collected by most browsers or automatically through internet access devices, such as your computer type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device model and manufacturer, language, and the type and version of the internet browser you are using. We may use this information to ensure that the store functions properly.
We also collect statistical information about the use of the store to continually improve our design and functionality, to understand how the store is used, and to assist you with resolving store-related issues. If you do not want your information collected through cookies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows cookies to be automatically rejected, or gives you the option to accept or reject the transfer of a specific cookie (or cookies) from a particular Web site to your computer. However, this may inconvenience your use of the store.
Section 8 – Cookie categories
- The cookies used in our store comply with legal requirements and fall into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary: these cookies allow you to navigate the site and enjoy essential features safely. An example is security cookies, which authenticate users, protect their data and prevent the creation of fraudulent logins.
- Performance: Cookies in this category collect information in encrypted and anonymous form related to our online store, such as the number of visitors to a specific page, origin of site visits, and which pages the user has accessed. All data collected is used only for possible improvements to the site and to measure the effectiveness of our communication.
- Functionality: These cookies are used to remember user preference settings in order to improve your visit to our site, such as the settings applied to the site layout or your responses to promotion pop-ups and sign-ups – so that you do not have to ask over and over again.
Section 9 – User’s Rights
You may, at any time, request: (i) confirmation that your Personal Data are being processed; (ii) access to your Personal Data; (iii) corrections to incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data; (iv) anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive data or data treated in violation of the provisions of the law; (v) portability of Personal Data to another service provider, provided that this does not affect our industrial and commercial secrets; (vi) erasure of Personal Data processed with your consent, to the extent permitted by law; (vii) information about the entities to which your Personal Data have been shared; (viii) information about the possibility of withholding consent and the consequences of withholding consent; and (ix) revocation of consent. Your requests will be handled with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to provide proof of your identity in order to ensure that Personal Data is only shared with the data subject.
You should be aware that in certain cases (for example, due to legal requirements), your request may not be granted promptly, and we may not be able to fulfill your request due to compliance with legal obligations.
Section 10 – Security of Personal Data
We endeavor to take appropriate technical and organizational measures under Data Protection Laws to protect Personal Data within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you believe that the security of any of your accounts has been compromised), please notify us immediately.
Section 11 – Hypertext Links to Other Sites and Social Networks
The Store may, from time to time, contain hypertext links that will redirect you to websites of our partners’ networks, advertisers, suppliers, etc. If you click on one of these links to any of these sites, please remember that each site has its own privacy practices and that we are not responsible for these policies. Please consult those policies before you submit any Personal Data to those sites.
We remind you that we are committed not to process your Personal Data in a way incompatible with the purposes described above, unless otherwise required by law or court order.
Your use of the store after the changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Policies. If, after reading the revised version, you do not agree with its terms, please terminate your access to the store.
Section 13 – Personal Data Controller
This policy is effective as of Mar 2022.